Power Poppy: A Little Portion Control

Howdy!!  TGIF everyone! I hope you all have creative plans for this weekend.  I’m off on a snowshoeing hike with my Scouts on Sunday to hunt for a future Christmas tree.  Yes… I said snowshoeing. We got our first good blast of winter yesterday and it’s supposed to continue all day today too!

So being in winter mood, I thought I’d make another card for my holiday card stash.  I never seem to have quite enough made by the time I need to address and send them out.  So here we go…

I used the detailed and delicate “Glistening Paperwhites” stamp set by Power Poppy for both the image and sentiment.  I decided to add a few touches of gold to match the printed “Falala” paper.
 Copics: BG90, BG11, BG32, BG18, R81, R83, R85, R24, YG61, YG63, TG03, YG01

My card today also follows this month’s Power & Spark Challenge for November.  This month it’s all about using partial stamp images.  It’s a simple as that!  I can’t wait to see what you create!  For challenge details and rules, please click here. By participating, you could win a $50 shopping spree in the Power Poppy Shop!

Take a few moments and check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created for you today…
Christine Okken -- go here next!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Glistening Paperwhites)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Falala 6x6), Your Next Stamp (Winter Knits 6x6
Inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Mint To Be), Versamark, Copic Markers, Sakura (Pen-touch Gold
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges)
Embossing Powder: Recollections (Detail Gold)  
Other: Sulky Thread (Metallic Gold)

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Love the fun colour palette Ally, the pairing between the paper and the image is so perfect! A creative way to showcase portion control :)

lritchie said...

Lovely card Ally, love the colors and the off set flap! that probably isn't the right word lol! but I don't know what else to call it!

Linda Pekrul said...

Ooooo I LOVE this Ally! The flowers and the Falalalala paper together is perfection!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful no line coloring and so vibrant Ally. Wonderful job.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, this is GORGEOUS! I love your no-line coloring, and what a gorgeous layout! I always love scallops, and I love how you've cut out a single paperwhite for the point. It's STUNNING (as always, my friend!!). Hugs and love, and I hope you had a wonderful time with the fellas yesterday!! xoxo

 
09 10