Rain or Shine!

Happy Thursday!  I wanted to participate in the newest My Favorite Things challenge and use their fabulous sketch.  It's Sketch #383:
Here’s the card I created…

And it’s interactive. You can pull out the tag behind the circle.

I used Copic Markers to color up my little girl and also to make my plaid banner…


Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (Rain or Shine)
inks:  Kraftin’ Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Oxide(Broken China)
diesMy Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Circles, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#)
patterned paper:  MFT (Isty Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels 6x6, Proper Pinstripes Pastels 6x6)
stencil: MFT (Mini Cloud Edges)

4 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

I love cards with a surprise! So cute!

Grace said...

Super cute! Awesome idea :)

Nancy R. said...

Ally, this card is so cute. What a great idea, and I love the way you always record the colors you used. I need to do that!

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch--love the interactive element! Congrats on your MFT win!

 
09 10