Power Poppy Creative & Curious Sneak Peeks!

Happy Wednesday!  The Power Poppy Bloom Brigade has been super busy creating an array of amazing card creations for you this past few weeks.

Today I’m sharing a gorgeous new peek at the Poppy XL

I chose a simple card design for this big bold beauty...


Here is the list of Copic Markers I used to colour in all the parts of my flower.  I used my Catherine Pooler Designs inks to make my watercolor back ground.

Now take a few minutes and check out my fellow Bloom Brigader blogs to see their fabulous creations.
Allison Cope - you are here!

Have a beautiful day, friends!  Thanks so much for visiting!  

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Poppy XL)
inks:  Kraftin’ Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Flirty Fushsia, Royal Treatment, It's a Boy)
cardstock: Copic XPress-it, Arches (Watercolour), Recollections (White 110#)
other: Spectrum Noir (Clear Sparkle Pen), Studio Katia (Iridescent Bubbles) 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is stunning! The watercolor background really makes your poppy stand out!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Wow. Just beautiful.

Vickie ODell said...

Your colors work really well together. Your poppy is striking!

lynda said...

Oh, Allison....I can't stop looking at your phenomenal card!! Breathtaking! The orchid background is perfect for the yellow/orange flower colors! Beautiful.

Cat Arenzana said...

Absolutely stunning! I love how much the poppy stands out from the background.

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is gorgeous! Your coloring is spot on and the shimmer accents are perfect. Gorgeous!

Camille Short said...

Love the deep colors!

Colleen said...

This is beautiful Allison!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, this is GORGEOUS! I love this large poppy, and you have really showcased this beauty with your coloring and the beautiful water color wash! Stunning!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Lady Bug Stampers said...

OMG this is a stunning flower stamp and you rocked it love the colors!!! It is definitely a must have if I don't win it. LOL

D.Ann C said...

That poppy is a show stopper!

 
09 10