Power Poppy: Cheerful Columbine

Happy Saturday!  Happy Victoria Day Weekend to all my fellow Canadians. Today is Day 4 of the Creative & Curious Collection reveal and we have one more day to go.

Today I’m sharing a gorgeous new peek at the … Cheerful Columbine.

I chose to color this sweet image using ZIG Real Brush Clean Color markers.
A very simple card today!

Come and check out what the rest of  the Bloom Brigade has created to share with you… 
Allison Cope you are here!


Have a wonderful Saturday.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Cheerful Columbine)
inks:  Versafine (Black Onyx), ZIG Clean Color Markers
cardstock: Arches (#140 Watercolor Paper), MFT (Grout Grey), Recollections (White 110#)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Ovals)
 

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

This is awesome. Love your colouring.

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Ally, this is just so sweet! I love your watercoloring with the ZIG markers. I keep wanting to try another card with them...so much to do and so little time. I love the simple layout with the beautiful color wash background. Beautifully done, sweet friend, and I look forward to tomorrow's grand finale! Woohoo! Hugs and love! xoxo

Stacy Morgan said...

So springy and cute Ally. I like the large oval framing and stitching.

ChristineCreations said...

So cheerful Ally! I love the variation of colours. Paired beautifully with the soft dreamy background

Lisa said...

Beautiful coloring! I'm so happy to see this as a clear set!

Camille Short said...

Love the purple and red combination - and the nice contrast of the bird.

D.Ann C said...

Oh so lovely! This stamp is one of my favs!!!

AndreaH said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS. I love this design and you've done a very special job colouring it in. TFS. xx

 
09 10