Creative & Curious: Artistic Bouquet

Happy Thursday y’all! Today is Day 2 of our Power Poppy Creative & Curious Collection Sneak Peeks!  Marcella has been hard at work designing eleven new clear stamp sets and even some matching dies for this release.

One of today’s sneaks is called Artistic Bouquet. Anchored by a plump rose, the bouquet is surrounded by Cyclamen, Redbud, and buzzing bees.

I chose to colour up my image today using my Polychromos Pencils.  I had a blast using yellows, purples and blush pinks!

Now take a few minutes and check out what my fellow Bloom Brigader have created to share with you today!

Allison Cope - you are here!

All the stamp from the Creative & Curious release go live in the Power Poppy Shop on May 20th!  Happy shopping!

Have a great week everyone!  Thanks for visiting!

~ Ally ~



supplies:stamps: Power Poppy (Artistic Bouquet)
inks:  Kraftin’ Kimmie (Wicked Black), Polychromos Pencils
cardstock: Copic XPress-it, MFT (Wild Wisteria, Daffodil), Recollections (White 110#)

dies: MFT (Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges
patterned paper: MFT (Plaid Patterns 6x6)

9 comments:

Debbie Rumpza said...

Wow! Beautiful coloring!

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous bouquet, Ally, and I love how you've colored it! It's exquisite, and what a beautiful layout with the great DP and the scalloped portion! I LOVE it!! You are rocking it, and I can hardly wait to see MORE! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

ChristineCreations said...

What a beauty Ally! I love the colours you chose and that perferct plaid!

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful colored bouquet.

Nanasniftynitch said...

Stunning so beautiful, love your color choice too.

Lisa said...

This is so pretty, I love the background paper you used, perfect accent!

D.Ann C said...

What a beautiful stamp! Love how you colored it!

Barb said...

You've done a wonderful job with this! I love this image. Your card is beautiful.

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous... really love the colors you choose and the simplicity of the design really shows off the blooms. Gorgeous Ally!!!!

 
09 10