Creative & Curious: Abundant Petals

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is the final day of our Power Poppy Creative & Curious Collection Sneak Peeks! Marcella and the whole Bloom Brigade have revealed sneaks of eleven different clear stamp sets.... wowsers!  So much eye candy!

One of today’s sneaks is called Abundant Petals.  It's a wonderful mix of different blooms and foliage to make all kinds of your own designs for bouquets.

I chose to colour up my image today using my Copic Markers and my Polychromos Pencils.  I had a blast using yellows, purples and blush pinks!

Here are all the Copic Markers I used to color in my blooms and greenery...


Now take a few minutes and check out my fellow Bloom Brigader blogs to see their fabulous creations.
Allison Cope - you are here!

All the stamp from the Creative & Curious release go live in the Power Poppy Shop TODAY!  Happy shopping!

Don't forget about our giveaway too...

PLUS we have a discount on all the BRAND NEW stamps and dies!!!!  WHAT?!?!?!?

Have a great week everyone!  Thanks for visiting!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Abundant Petals)
inks:  Memento (Fog Grey), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
cardstock: Copic XPress-it, MFT (Wild Wisteria), Recollections (White 110#)
washi tape: Queen & Co. (purple polka dot), Recollections (striped with gold
patterned paper: Prima (Madeline 6x6)
other:  thread

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous creation.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love how you've arranged the floral elements and colored it! Exquisitely done and definitely one of my favorites! Need this one and the dies!! Ooh! I love it! Hugs and love, sweet friend, and thanks for ALL the inspiration! xoxo

Debbie Rumpza said...

Wow... this is crazy beautiful... and what a great set... so many options.

SD pooja said...

Beautifully colored ! Loved your card :)

Anonymous said...

Your soft color palette is simply beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on this set.

Lisa said...

Such a soft and delicate looking card, beautiful job coloring this amazing image!

Camille Short said...

Oh, I LOVE this - it's super cute !!

Paula Hymel said...

OMG... i love this image! Also love the way you did the color map!

 
09 10