Lucky Little Leprechaun

St. Patrick’s Day is only 1 week from today so I made sure that I got my little green treats sent off to my family this week.  I thought I’d share the process of my Copic colouring with you of my little leprechaun.  I just think he’s so adorable!

Grab a drink and join me at my desk today…

Here’s a quick look at my image and the Copic marker listing…

And here’s the finished card once again.
I used the Concord & 9th "Lucky" stamps and dies to create the sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today.

~ Ally ~

stamps: Drawn by Krista (Leprechaun), Concord & 9th (Lucky)
cardstock: Recollections (80# White, 110# White, 110# Black)
inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Grass Green, Melon Ice, Black Jack), Copic Markers
patterned paper: MFT (Tiny Check Brights 6x6)
dies:  Concord & 9th (Lucky)

1 comment:

Tracey Magner said...

What an ADORABLE card, he is so cute. I always appreciate that you list the copic markers, and a few people do that but I love that you separate them out for us, hair, face etc. That is awesome and really appreciated. Thanks

 
09 10