Crop Creations

It’s been awhile since I posted!  Yikes!  I’ve been down and out after gall bladder removal surgery last week.  Today is day 7 and I’m feeling pretty good today.  I kinda over did it on Friday cleaning the house and felt the results of that action on Sunday!  Oops!

I did take some time on the weekend to create some cards for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps crop challenges posted on their Facebook page from last weekend.

Here they are…

Challenge #5:  One Layer Card
I also made this one for the Seize the Birthday Challenge: One Layer.

Challenge #4: Use blue and brown.

Challenge #3: Use the provided Bingo card…

I used the Bingo line containing: Flowers/Pearls/Tags (I used the pearls as her earrings :) )


Challenge #2:  A sketch challenge…



Challenge #1:  Use a brand new stamp.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  What did you do on the weekend?

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Barbara said...


so glad that you are feeling better. I know all about gallbladder surgery. You really rocked it in the craft room this weekend. The surgery didn't effect your mojo. I love them all and found some one layer colorful cards here. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you here again.
Barbara Design Team Member

Colleen said...

Ally all your cards are fantastic...I am here because you entered Seize the Birthday and that card is my favorite, I guess because I love all your animals and your coloring, but also because you masked and made it extra special! thanks for playing along with us this week!

Susan Powell said...

Glad you're feeling better Ally! Your cards are always a pleasure to look at - I especially love the last one, so clean and simple yet lots to look at with the cute balloons and the detail in the bird - love it!

 
09 10