Recent Creations

Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you're having a great week so far.

I've been having fun just simply creating this past week.  I coloured up a few holiday cards using some new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps I just received...


I loved creating all the Copic coloured scenes behind them both!


I also ordered my own Christmas gift (aka from my hubby) of some of the new Purple Onion Designs stamps. So as soon as I got them all stamped, labeled and organized in stamp pockets I had to create at least one stamp with them before I put them on the self!

I made this card interactive coloured with ZIG Clean Real Brush Markers.  The door is meant to open PLUS the front panel flips up too!


Under the front panel is this...


And what December in my family doesn't come with another birthday card or four!  This one was for my Mom's birthday yesterday.  I used a SINGLE digital image from "From the Heart" and modified it to create a few different bunny looks: some bunnies are wider, some bunnies are smaller and some bunnies only have one ear. I coloured them up with my Copics plus put some of their details in with Primacolor Pencils and a white gel pen.


The inside simply said...


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you get some creative time soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10