Power Poppy: Under Glass: Christmas Traditions

Happy Wednesday!  Today is Day 3 of Power Poppy’s newest and most fabulous Happiest Holiday 2017 release.

Today’s stamp set features some fun winter and holiday scenes that can go under glass.  There are so many fun things to colour in this stamp set!  And of course, you can stamp just the scenes themselves without the bell jar!

Introducing… Under Glass: Christmas Traditions 
For my card to day I wanted to colour up Santa and his little deer.  I just love Santa’s cute plump cheeks and his sweet little furry friend.
Copics: R29, R37, E04, E000, Y02, Y17, Y28, YG01, YG03, YG23, YG17, E00, 
E01, R12, B000,BG90, E81, BV23, BV31, E43, E31, E55, E23, E44, E47, E49 

Take a few moments and check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created for you today… 

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned tomorrow as we showcase a very festive floral fella!

~ Ally ~
 
 
Stamps: Power Poppy (Under Glass: Christmas Traditions)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Bazzill (Bitter Chocolate), Copic X-Press It (White)
Patterned Paper: Authentique (Believe)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen, Stardust Pen)
Dies: My Favorite Things (A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX 2)
Rhinestones: Studio Katia (Sparkling Crystals Mix)
Other: Thread, Mini Snowflakes

11 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Ally! I LOVE your coloring! You are amazing especially with these small images and bringing them to life! THUD! I love this darling cloche, and the Santa feeding his deer...ah! What fabulous DP and such a great layout (I've told you before that I so love your layouts). And the stitching with the snowflakes and Sparkling Crystals are beautiful additions! I LOVE it!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Oh isn't that just an adorable image, and you colored it so perfectly! Love the traditional greens and reds and the fun layout you used!

ChristineCreations said...

I LOVE this guy! What fabulous colouring, right down to the glass streaks! As Cheryl said...such a great layout too with the awesome papers.

Linda Pekrul said...

Wow! I admire your colouring skills... streaks in the glass!!! Such a fun paper combo too!

Tinstar said...

Another WOW from me - outstanding colouring and I love your layout. Fabulous stamp set.

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!

Diane B said...

Gorgeous! Takes my breath away!

Lisa said...

I love everything about this card! The colors, the paper, the layout...perfect way to highlight that super fun image!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is totally cute! I like the papers, and the glass looks AWESOME!!! I really like how you made that look so life like, not to mention adorable.

Gab said...

Oh wow, that looks amazing!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This stamp set is really cool, very original design.

 
09 10