Power Poppy: Rustic Rejoicing

Happy Tuesday!  Today is Day 2 of Power Poppy’s newest and most fabulous Happiest Holiday 2017 release.

Today’s stamp set features two glorious holiday favourites… an angelic nestled dove and a swag of shiny bells & pine cones and of course, some amazing sentiments to accompany them.

Introducing… Rustic Rejoicing

For my card to day I’m showcasing the stunning bells & pine cones.  I was inspired by the greys and blues of the snowflake paper so I incorporated those colours into my swag.  I just love how it turned out!
Copics: B95, B97, B99, B01, BG11, C1, C3, C5, C7, W2, W4, W6, W8, E53, E55, E47, YG61, YG67, BG72, BG75, BG78

I had to make sure that those little bells were super shiny.  I used some Silver Pearl Fine Tec watercolours to add my shimmer.





Take a few moments and check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created for you today…

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned tomorrow as we showcase a holiday version of our amazing Under Glass stamp set!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Rustic Rejoicing)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Copic X-Press It (White), Kona (Grey)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park (Hello Winter)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Flannel Gray), Copic Markers 
Paints:  Fine Tec (Shimmer Watercolours)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Snowflakes)
Sequins: Studio Katia (Pink Winter Fusion)
Other: Thread

8 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

I don't know how I'm going to afford this release LOL... I LOVE everything so far! This is such a stunning card Ally! Those pinecones... oh MY!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! And an unexpected color combo that really works! TFS!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! I adore blue and the pine cones with the bells is just awesome!

Tinstar said...

Wowsers, your colouring is amazing and I love the colour scheme you have chosen.

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Ally, I love this image, and what a great color combination! I think (for me anyway) that it's really hard to do a more monotone (or perhaps I should do duotone???) image, but your coloring is fabulous with these soothing colors. And I love the DP and your layout! Fabulous, sweet friend! This is a really wonderful set...excited, and I'll see you later (I'm a day late because of a hair appointment). Hugs and love! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used blues on this beautiful Christmas card!

Stacy Morgan said...

THUD.... Okay this is by far my FAVORITE!!! Love love love did I mention LOVE the blue hues and silver and gray. Oh my gosh... I do love this, the papers everything. Drop my mouth gorgeous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a gorgeous card !

 
09 10