Monster Madness!

Last night I was up creating a couple of fun Halloween cards to send out.  Typically I don't send out Halloween cards but I couldn't resist the cute "Monster Mash" stamp set from SugarPea Designs.

I made this card for the MFT WCMD challenge #3; By the Numbers. For the challenge, you had to use a number of some kind on your card.  This was the only thing I could find that was number related!!!  LOL!


I also created this card for the SugarPea Designs "Mix It Up Challenge #36";  I was inspired by the purple and the theme of Halloween.



My second card is also another Halloween creation.  I tell ya... those little monsters are just too adorable and fun to color!

I made this card for the 4th MFT challenge: Make & Mail.  The challenge asked us to create a card and mail it... yup, as simple as that!  I made a matching envelope to send it out right away!


I used the fun "SugarCut - SpookyScape" die to create a fun back ground for those little monsters for this card.

I hope you've had a blast creating this weekend.  Happy Turkey Day to all my Canadian friends and family today!

~ Ally ~

6 comments:

berokke said...

Cute!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome Halloween cards !!

Kerin said...

WOW, I love them both! Your coloring always amazes me! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Lesley said...

Oh Ally!!! I love your work and both cards are so clever and detailed!!! Such great use of this set!! Thank you for joining us at SPD!

Ardyth said...

Oh my, these monsters are one of my favourite sets from SugarPea and you've made them really stand out! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

~amy~ said...

spectacular! LOVE your coloring!
Thanks for joining us for the SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge!

 
09 10