Marcy & Doug are Tying the Knot!

I am so excited to celebrate this wonderful event with two people who are so very dear to my heart… Doug & Marcy!  Tomorrow these two love birds are getting married and the whole Power Poppy family couldn’t be happier!

So to celebrate we’re sharing some fun wedding themed cards and wedding wishes for the happy couple!

I thought I would use the most appropriate stamp set to celebrate, our “Dream Wedding” stamp set for my card today.

I had a ball colouring up my image using some fun Prismacolor Pencils.

And before you go, one last little message for Marcella & Doug today…



The entire Power Poppy family has some shares and messages for you… check them out…
 
Congrats you two!  Have an amazing adventure tomorrow sharing in the glory of your love for one another.  Happy Wedding Day Marcella & Doug!

Lots of Love,
Ally.

11 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Ally, what a beautiful card...I LOVE it, and I know Marcy and Doug will too! I was so touched to see a video by you...I know Marcy is crying and will be throughout the blog hop! You are SO SO DEAR! Love you...hugs! xoxo

Linda Pekrul said...

I love your card Ally! It's so bright and happy and cheerful.... and the wedding cake is PERFECT!

Essie said...

Ally, this is phenomenal. It seems to embody the joy and spirit that is so very Marcella.

Stacy Morgan said...

So very pretty Ally! I like the springy like papers and your cake looks wonderful.

Elizabeth Zaffarano said...

Such a perfect and happy card! The cake looks good enough to eat!

Kathy Jones said...

Awwwww Ally - what a beautiful card and a beautiful video!! I know Marcy will adore them both!

Gab said...

Just beautiful!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous yummy wedding cake !

Broni said...

This is so beautiful, Ally! So perfect for Marcy and Doug!!

ChristineCreations said...

So fun to see your sweet face in the video :) Such a delightful looking cake too! Love the touches of gold too. Perfect little bit of glitz to celebrate :)

 
09 10