Power Poppy: Succulent Fields

Happy Friday one and all!  I’m off on a Scout camp weekend so I’m packing up my gear and getting ready for hopefully lots of sunshine and fresh air.  But before I go, I’m sharing a fun card using Power Poppy’s amazing products!

Today I made a card with a lot of masking!  If you haven’t already checked out my easy masking tutorial over on the Power Poppy Blog, make sure you do.  You can find right HERE.

I used one of newest clear stamp sets called “Succulent Singles” to create today’s card.  I stamped and masked off all the different succulents to create the cascade of plants.  Then I left all the masks on the plants and blended my Ranger Distress Inks all across the back ground.

Check out this card a little closer…

I’m playing along with a few fun challenges today.  First off all, I used this week’s sketch from Fresh Made Sketches, #287;
Plus I used the colour scheme and photo inspiration from the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, #406;

Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have created for you to check out today…

Allison Copeyou are here!
Julie Koerber – go here next!
Katie Sims

Marcella also has a SALE going on this weekend.  You can check out all the details on the Power Poppy Blog today!  Happy shopping!

Thanks again for joining us for today!  I hope you have an amazing weekend and to all you Mom’s out there… Happy Mother’s Day!

~ Ally ~



Stamps: Power Poppy (Succulent Singles)
Cardstock: Recollections (110lb White & Black)
Ink: Prismacolor Premier Pencils (Spanish Orange, True Green, Dark Green, Violet Blue, Violet, Process Red, Mulberry), Ranger Distress (Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Seedless Preserves), Versamark, Sharpie (Fine Black Pen)
Die: My Favorite Things (Slider Channel Builder)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear 6mm, 4mm)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (White Detail)
Other: Inkadinkado (Stamping Mask Paper)

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Ally, what delicious colors! I love these succulents, and your design is beautiful with the gorgeous sponging! Love the water splats too. Stunning framing too! Love it all...always do and surely always will! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend! Enjoy the camp weekend! xoxo

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful shading Ally! I like the shape of the window and design. Fresh and beautiful.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you ink work is fabulous! And the flowers are gorgeous! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Natalie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Love it.

Unknown said...

Great card!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!
Danijela DT

Kelly S. said...

WOW! Amazing coloring, what a beautiful card!

Jen Brum said...

What an amazing card! I love those deep, rich colours and those beautiful flowers! That background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, this card looks like a million bucks! Your masking is spot-on perfect (I'm off to check out that tutorial) and the colors are so rich. Thanks for sharing this with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

 
09 10