Stocked with Love

Hey fellow Power Poppy lovers!  It’s Friday and time to share in another fun stamped creation.

If you are unfamiliar with our monthly challenges over on the Power Poppy Blog, why not come and check it out this month – it’s called the Power & Spark Challenge!  This month’s challenge is all about using the no-line colouring technique.  It’s actually pretty easy!  For challenge details and to also learn how you can WIN a Power Poppy stamp set of your own, click here!

Today I was inspired to create for a few other fun card challenges to I incorporated them into my card today.  Today’s card features the Happiest Holiday collection stamp set, “Fully Stocked” and of course, I used that fabulous and fun, no-line colouring technique. 

 Primsacolor Pencils: White, Cream, Light Peach, Goldenrod, Canary Yellow, Apple Green, Olive Green, Crimson Red, Sienna Brown, Tucson Red, Indigo Blue

(I know you're all thinkin' it... a Christmas card in February?!?  Are you crazy girl?!?!  YUP... I am!! )

Check out the colouring process on my quick, sped-up video…


COMING SOON... Now, to let you know, Power Poppy has a birthday coming up in a little over a month’s time, so to celebrate I’m going to be having a few Power Poppy stamp GIVEAWAYS on my blog over the next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned to my blog for details!!!

Plus, I have a new Facebook page now dedicated specifically to all of my card making and stamping called Your Memories with Ally.  If you’re interested in joining, click here.  I have a fun giveaway available there right now too featuring products from a brand new Canadian company called Wild Whisper Designs!

For today's card, I've used the following challenges as inspiration today...

This week's sketch from Mojo Monday, #485:

And the Merry Monday Challenge, #236: use stockings on your card...

Now, come along and check out what the rest of the Bloom Brigade has in store for you today…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing weekend!!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Fully Stocked)
inks: Memento (Desert Sand), Prismacolor Pencils
cardstock: Bazzill (Sawdust)
diesMy Favorite Things  (Stitched Circles), SugarPea Designs (Stitched Flags)

patterned papersEcho Park (Warm & Cozy)
charm: Emerald Creek (pinecone charm)
twine: Darice
other: thread.

3 comments:

LisaH said...

Gorgeous coloring on this Ally. Beautiful card!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, that was a great video, and I am in awe of how you used the pencils for no-line coloring! Beautifully done, and what a great sketch to use! Love your card, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Allison Cope said...

Awww... thanks Cheryl! I'm in awe of your coloring ability! I wish I was able to apply color like you do everyday!

 
09 10