Sunny Winter Bouquet

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have some fabulous plans for the weekend.  Me, I plan to create and colour all weekend!

Now, let’s talk some Power Poppy!  This week I decided to pull in some fun, sunny colours and create.

My card today features the beautiful bouquet from the Bloomin’ Wonderful stamp set.
Copics: YR12, YR15, YR16, YR65, YR18, E08, Y02, YG01, YG03, YG95, V000, V01, BV23, BG000, E43

To set off my winter bouquet, I created a fun shaker card filled with silver micro-beads.

Don’t forget to play along with this month’s Power & Spark Challenge.  It too, is all about Winter Blooms! Click here for further details.


Now, hop along with my fellow Bloom Brigaders today and check out all of their fun creations…

Thanks for hopping on by!  I hope you have a great time checking out my fellow designer blogs today.  Happy hopping!

~ Ally ~
 
Supplies:
stamps:  Power Poppy (Bloomin’ Wonderful)
ink: Memento (Black Tuxedo), Copic Markers
cardstock: Recollections (110lb White), MFT (Orange Fizz, Safety Orange), Acetate
patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye (Stella & Rose 6x6)
dies: MFT (Stitched Ovals, Stitched Mini Scalloped Ovals, Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges), Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles)
ribbon: Celebrate It
other: Martha Stewart (Silver Micro-Beads)

9 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Gosh Allison, you WOW me every time! I just LOVE this card!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, Ally! I'm gonna see if I can try this with my new Stampin' Up! pencils. You rock, Sistah!

CherylQuilts said...

Wowza, Ally! What a gorgeous card and fabulous splash of color! Oh, I so love the color scheme and perfect layout...and then you made it a shaker card! Oh my, I love it! A friend just sent me some micro beads, so you've really inspired me, my friend!! Big hugs, sweet friend!!

Davi said...

Awesome job with those colors and using the image. Very pretty and cool shaker card! Love the dotted dp :)

Barbara said...

The sunny look that you got to this card is so inspiring. Love the design.

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, sunny and colorful and I absolutely love it! Just what we need in the middle of winter. Cool design and even more fun as a shaker!

ChristineCreations said...

Gorgeous vibrance on this design Ally! Love the layout and those fun little jumpy microbeads!

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and beautiful Ally! Great sketch, fun papers and great coloring.

Camille Short said...

WOW! This card is stunning!

 
09 10