Autumn and Santa Too?

Here in Alberta we’ve had snow on and off for the last 4 days.  It really hasn’t stuck around but continues to fall.  I’m SOOO not ready for winter to begin.  We had such a wet summer that it didn’t really feel like a summer at all!  I need just another 6-8 weeks of Fall!!!

I’m over on the Power Poppy Blog today sharing a quick tutorial on how to use Copic Markers and the air brush system to create simple back grounds.  Click the photo below to be taken to the post!
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.ca/2016/10/inspire-me-monday-simple-copic-air.html

So in honour of another snowy day, I thought I’d pull out my new holiday themed Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps and create a card for their Wonderful WednesdayAnything Goes” challenge. 

For this card, I used their brand new “Dear Santa” stamp set.  The inside reads “Define ‘good’?”  LOL… so cute right!
 Copics:  coat/hat: R14, R17, R29, R89  dog: E30, E23, E25, E27  skin: E50, E00, E11, R02  
hair/coat: N1, N2  boots: N5, N7, N10, Y13, Y17

I used the fun and fab “Log Cabin Mounainscape” die from SugarPea Designs for my background.

I hope you’re having a great Monday.  It’s the last day of our Thanksgiving weekend so we’re just playin’ it easy today.

~ Ally ~

supplies:
stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Dear Santa)
dies: SugarPea Designs (Log Cabin Mounainscape)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Ranger Distress (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch), SSS (Lake Shores), Sakura (White Gel Pen)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#)

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Ally love your colouring, really pops off the card

Unknown said...

Oh, how adorable your card is, Ally! Makes me want that Santa & puppy!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Ally this is just awesome!!! I love how you have the die in the background to Dear Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!

 
09 10