Tropical Paradise Inspired


So I finished up Periscopeing just a few minutes ago and what I wanted was to create a card using the viewers to decide some of the steps.

First we started off with choosing from 4 color palettes and the decision was use the colors from this photo were to be used...

And step by step we built a card together using the majority of the 4 stamps sets and 3 die sets from the Stamp of ApprovalBeautiful World” collection. Viewers got to decide the shape of my focal piece, what stamp set to use, what flowers they wanted me to use, the sentiment and the placement of the floral cluster with leaves.

It was a super fun process and great to get feedback plus a good way to share my process.

And the final card after the Scope...

I think it turned out amazing!

Make sure to catch my Periscope replay in the next day as they disappear after 24 hours!  Search: “Allison Cope”.

I'll be doing this again in the future because it was a blast!!!  Thanks to all those people who dropped in to check it out and help me with my card.

I also challenged viewers to be inspired by my card and to share their cards below! GO!!!!

EDITED TO ADD: You can check out the YouTube of my Periscope right here!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps & dies: Stamp of Approval (Beautiful World Collection)
ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Simon Says Stamp (Spring Rain)
cardstock: Neenah (Solar White), Stampin’ Up! (Bermuda Bay)

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, this is beautiful, and what amazing colors! Stunning card and layout, my friend! Hugs!

CyndyBr7 said...

Gorgeous colors! What beautiful cards these can make.

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous. I may be the only one on the planet, but I don't get this periscope craze. I don't know how to find them or how to use it. I much prefer You Tube!!! And I hate that they disappear. If you are working and not available at that minute you miss everything. So sad :(

Allison Cope said...

Hey Sherry! I actually transferred it over to You Tube if you want to see the whole process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji4Wdf-TP-w

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Ally ~ Such a gorgeous card and already CASEd by Catherine and Mo!! Thanks so much for sharing and I'm heading to YT to watch the video as well.

 
09 10