Congrats Sweet Boy!

Howdy all!  I know… two posts in one day – it’s a miracle!

I thought I’d pop in with a super simple card using this week’s SugarPea Designs SugarSketch 38

It’s a card for my nephew whom is being baptized at the end of February.  Unfortunately I cannot make it back to home to attend this event so it will be accompanied by a gift for little Z in the mail in the next few weeks.

I used the cute little critters & matching dies from the SugarPea Designs “Everyday is Christmas” stamp set.  Even though though they are meant for a holiday, they are generically themed enough to use on anything – I love that!  Can you see the "12 Drummers drumming, 11 Pipers piping, 10 Lords a leaping"?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wednesday!

Ally.

Supplies:
stamps: SugarPea Designs (Everyday is Christmas, Fairy Sweet)
cardstock:   Stampin' Up! (Baked Brown Sugar)
patterned papers:  My Favorite Things (Homespun Gingham 6x6, Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Desert Sand), Copics (E81, E84, BG0000, BG000, BG11, G00, G000, Y000, YG0000, YG11), Sakura Glaze Pen
dies:  MFT (In & Out Stitched Rounded Squares, Homespun Stitched Lines), Pretty Pink Posh (Stitched Borders 2), SugarPea Designs (Everyday is Christmas)
twine:  Darice
#prettypinkposh #mftstamps SPDSS38

1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful card for your nephew! I think these images look great all year round too. Your soft pastel coloring is so pretty!

 
09 10