Fox & Kitty Birthday

I just LOVE having time with no pressure to create a card.  I don’t get that kind of time that often so when I do, I create, create… create!

Today I wanted to play with some of my newest stamp purchases from Newton’s Nook Designs called “Fox Hollow”!  I combined it with the “Newton’s Birthday Bash” stamps to create this fun tag and pocket card.

Here’s the tag pulled out to reveal another cute little fox and the full birthday greeting (from the MFT “Birthday Bears”).

I’m creating this card using the Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge #26, a colour challenge.
And also for the Seize the Birthday challenge where you are to make a pocket card.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  Newton’s Nook Designs (Fox Hollow, Newton’s Birthday Bash), MFT (Birthday Bears)
ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Stardust Pen
dies:  Newton’s Nook (Fox Hollow Die), MFT (Stitched Basic Edges, Stitched Ovals), Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Rectangles)
patterned paper:  Lawn Fawn (Snow Day, Let’s Polka)
cardstock:  Neenah (Solar White)
ribbon: Micheal’s.

10 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your coloring of the various animals. Sweet card.

Anita in France said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita in France said...

This is adorable, Ally ... a gorgeous pocket card ... such cute little critters and fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :) Sorry, had a typo so needed to redo my comment!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Ally, what an adorable pocket card, and I agree - your coloring is fabulous with these little kitties and the fox! I love the "fur" you've perfectly done. Beautiful colors and great design! Hugs!

Amy Pitts said...

Aww super cute! I love how your card came together and that little pocket with tag, marvelous.

Nancy said...

Really a Super card! Your coloring is top notch and love those papers together! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

Jenni's Jems said...

Aw this is so cute and beautifully coloured ! x

Anni said...

Love everything about your card! The cute images, the awewome colors, your fabulous coloring!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Anni

OttawaMom said...

This is adorable!! Love those images and all the lovely colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Wow! This is an amazing card! I love the pocket with the surprise image inside! And your coloring is so beautiful! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

- Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

 
09 10