You Deserve the Very Best!

Hello fellow stamp lovers!  It’s Wednesday and it’s my turn to host the newest card sketch over at Splitcoaststampers!  I made it kind of a simple sketch this week so it can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Here’s this week’s sketch, SC559:

And here’s my card featuring the beautiful “Delicate Pretty Poppies” from My Favorite Things.

I coloured in my poppies using some Derwent Inktense Pencils and then blended them with a Artist’s Loft Colored Pencil Blender Pen.  I love that you can still kind of see the texture laid down with the coloured pencils.



Typically I would also have a little sneak peek for our weekly challenge over at StampNation too but this week the Dream Team is off and they’re all super busy getting ready for our annual World Card Making Day event.

Our WCMD weekend begins on Friday afternoon.  Come and join us at StampNation for all the fun challenges and cool prizes to win.
 


Come and join me this week at both StampNation and Splitcoaststampers!

~ Ally ~



Supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (Delicate Pretty Poppies)
cardstock:  Canson Cold Press Watercolor Paper, Recollections White & Black Cardstock
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Derwent Colored Pencils, Artist’s Loft (Colored Pencil Blender Pen), Copic Markers (W1, W2)

die: My Favorite Things (Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX)
#mfstamps @mftstamps

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card, love how you have the circle in amongst the flowers. So pretty

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, Ally! I just love the "spotlight" and raised portion. Stunning card! Hugs and take it easy!

Catherine Pooler said...

This card is incredible! I think I feel a CASE coming on!

Tami said...

I just adore your work! I love how you use different mediums in your projects. Like here, how you used the Artists Loft Blender Pen. I have this pen & haven't used it yet but I am definitely giving this a try, gorgeous work!

 
09 10