Havin’ a SUPER Fun Monday!

It’s Monday… and when Monday rolls around, the house becomes a silent sanctuary of creating.  My son heads off to school and half the time my husband is away at work so I relish the days when it’s just me, the dog and my cats at home.  I put on some music and just create!!!! 

So I was looking for something to color for today’s challenge… #thedailymarker30day



And so I found this fun sketch from SugarPea Designs, SugarSketch22, so I pulled out some SUPER fun stamps and went away happily colouring this morning.  Here’s what I created…

Fun right!?  Just another card to add to my stash or maybe I’ll donate some – my card box is over flowing right now.

Hope you’re taking the time to create something fun today.  Have a great Monday and rest of the week!

Mark it on your calendars… Power Poppy is up for a new clear stamp release!!!  The fun sneak peeks begin on Sunday so come on back and check them all out!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  SugarPea Designs (My Hero)
patterned papers: Lawn Fawn (Beachside)
cardstock:  X-Press It Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! (Real Red)
diesPretty Pink Posh (Stitched Duo 1), My Favorite Things (Stitched Ovals)
Copic Markers:  skin:  E00, E01, E11, R12   hair: E51, E53, E55, Y00  clothes: BG11, BG13, BG18, BG000,YR16, B39, R14, R17, BV20 
ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug), Wink of Stella (clear), Sakura Glaze Pen

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

So cute Ally! Love the petite patterns in the paper and he’s an adorable little character!

 
09 10