Let’s Get Graphic!

This week at StampNation, the Dream Team and I are going graphic!

We were challenged to create a card using this photo as our inspiration…


Check out this week’s sneak peek of all the Dream Team creations…

I thought I’d share another graphic beauty with you here on my blog too.  StampNation is being sponsored this week by the amazing stamp company, Altenew!  They have an amazing array of stamp sets and I love how they stamp.

I first started my card by creating my harlequin back ground.  I used a “harlequin” mask from Tim Holtz and I air brushed my rainbow effect Copics across my stencil.  I wrapped my two silver ribbons around the end of my panel and attached it to my card front.

For my flower, I stamped the image from the AltenewHennah Elements” stamp set using Memento “Angel Pink” ink onto white cardstock.  Then I coloured in my flower with Copics.  I added the stamp stamped image right over top of it, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder over top.  (Copics don’t get along with embossing powders very well!!!)

Then I stamped two of the fern-like leaf stems onto vellum and embossed them with white embossing powder and added some silver pen to the ends.

Thank you to Altenew for the opportunity to use your stamps!  I thoroughly enjoyed using them.

Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Altenew  (Hennah Elements)
cardstock:  Recollections, Vellum
ribbons:  Cosmo Cricket
embossing powder:  Stampendous!
ink: Memento, Versamark, Copic Markers
tools:  Copic Airbrush
silver pen:  Sakura
other:  Stickles by Ranger.

No comments:

 
09 10