Take a Picture!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I'm sharing the latest sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories!

This week's fabulous sketch was design by our ever talented Isabelle Doucette!


And here's what I created using Isabelle's sketch this week...

Take a Picture

This layout contains pictures of some of the waterfowl I've seen on the Lake this past month.  We have had visits from a Northern Shoveler (Spoonbill), a Sharp Shinning Hawk, a few pairs of Hooded Merganzers and LOTS of Common Golden Eye Ducks.  These are only a handful of the kinds of waterfowl we've seen!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll play along with our sketch this week!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Gisèle said...

Awesome interpretation:)

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a fabulous layout. love all the details.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Ally! I love the sketch and how you did the background!

 
09 10