Let's Capture These Sketches: Calla Lily Love

Howdy all! Time for another fabulous card sketch this week.  It was my turn to share a new sketch this week and here it is...

Sketch #35

Here is the card I created using my own sketch this week...

Calla Lilies
For my card this week I used the Flourishes "Calla Lilies" stamp set. I layered it on top of a new die by Cherry Lynn Designs.

Come on out and check out what my fellow card team has done with the sketch this week.  Just click HERE!

Supplies: 
stamps:  Flourishes (Calla Lilies)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Bazzill
die cut shapes:  Cherry Lynn Designs
inks:  Memento, Copic
embossing plate:  Cuttlebug
twine:  Flourishes 123 Create Kit "Rejoice"
other:  ribbon, button
 Photobucket

1 comment:

905lovestostamp said...

One stunning card!!! Love that ruffled purple ribbon. All of your well-chosen elements still stay in the background because your coloring is just unbelievably realistic--I feel like I could reach out and touch those gorgeous blossoms. WELL-DONE!!! This is my first visit to your blog and it will not be my last. You are one talented lady, thank you for sharing it with all of us at SCS and here too.

Best wishes from a fellow canadian,

Joanne

 
09 10