I Got Some Mojo Today!

I was just itching to use some new patterned papers that I purchased a few days ago so I grabbed this week's Mojo Monday sketch and went to work!

Here is the card I created using this week's sketch...

Merry & Bright

For my card I started out with one of the fabulous new stamp sets from Flourishes, "Poinsettia & Pine".  I chose to use my machine and used the corresponding NEW "Poinsettia & Pine SVG Cut File" and some glorious Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.  To finish off my card I used the Authentique "Peacefiul" 6x6 paper collection - I'm just drooling over this stuff!

Here's a close up of my stamped image.  I coloured it with some subtle Copics and then added some Glossy Accents to the berries.


Come on out and check out all the amazing cards using this sketch!  Wow! 

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Poinsettia & Pine)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White & Classic Ivory Cardstock
cut files:  Flourishes SVG Cut Files
patterned papers: Authenique
inks: Copic, Memento, Ranger
accessories: Glossy Accents, ribbon, thread.
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gotta love the green papers (especially love that polka dotted paper)! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

 
09 10