LCTS ~ We Are Moving!


It's time for a fun sketch! I'm playing along with the Let's Capture These Sketches crew.  Here is a look at this week's sketch by Jerusha Borden...



Here is the card I created using the sketch...

We are Moving!


To create my focal image I first stamped the cute little house from the No Place Like Home stamp set from myStamp BOX.  Then I masked off the house and the grass and sponged some Ranger inks for the green.  Next I masked off the sky and sponged in the water.  Then I stamped the sun using a floral stamp from the Funky Flowers stamp set.  I masked off the sun and the water and sponged in my sky.  The sentiment is from the Neighborhood collection from mSB.


Come on out and check out what the rest of the LCTS team created using this sketch, here

Supplies:
stamps: myStamp BOX (No Place Like Home, Funky Flowers, Neighborhoods)
cardstock: Bazzill, Flourishes
patterned papers: American Crafts (Shoreline)
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
inks: Memento, Stampin' Up!, Ranger, Copic
other: thread
 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10