Sweet Sunday!


Happy Father's Day Sunday everyone!  My poor husband's sadly working today so it's just my son and I.  He's outside enjoying the sunny weather while I'm enjoying my paper and glue today.

I thought I'd apply for a position on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog.  I love sketches and card making so I'd love to play along every week.

This week's SSC sketch is Sketch 161:


Here is my card using sketch SSC:


Here is the inside of my card...


I created a fun overlapping element to my card today.  I used my Klic N'Kut machine and designed overlapping corner rounded squares.


Thanks for checking out my card creation today!  I hope the rest of your day is a great one!

Supplies: 
stamps:  Flourishes (Clematis and Butterflies, Lenten Rose)
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill
patterned papers: BasicGrey
inks: Memento, Stampin' Up!, Ranger
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
tools:  corner rounder - EK Success; Klic N'Kut machine
accessories:  embossing folder - Cuttlebug;  ribbon - Offray;  other, thread.Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

stunning! I love the overlapping rectangles and the softness you created with the flowers. Just beautiful!

Basement Stamper said...

Stunning card, I love the overlapping element-it is gorgeous on this! Almost like a backsplash in a kitchen-it adds so much to your card and I *love* the colors!

 
09 10