A Flock of Fun!

I have been having a grand time today creating with one of myStamp BOX's new stamp sets, "Warm Tweets".  On this super cute little set there are a variety of feathered friends to work with.

Have a Great Bird-Day!
Supplies:  stamps, myStamp BOX;  cardstock, Papertrey Ink;  patterned paper, Jillibean Soup;  inks,Memento, Ranger, Copic;  pearls, KaiserCarft;  die cut shape, Spellbinder;  other, ribbon.  

For the above card I die cut out a chape and then created the little scene using the "Warm Tweets" and the "Tree for All Seasons" stamp sets.

Hugs!
Supplies:  stamps, myStamp BOX;  cardstock, Papertrey Ink;  embossing powder, Stampendous!  inks,Memento, Ranger, Copic, Versamark;  gems, KaiserCarft;  die cut shapes, Spellbinders;  other, Stickles.  

For my "Hugs!" card, I used some clear Versamark ink and clear embossing powder to create a subtle background of snowflakes from the "Let It Snow" stamp set, over the cream rustic paper.  Then I die cut a focal circle and stamped the little birdie perched on an evergreen branch.  The sweet little branches are from the "Holiday Monkey" stamp set.  The "Hugs!" sentiment is from the "O Christmas Tree" stamp set.



Thanks


Supplies:  stamps, myStamp BOX;  cardstock, Papertrey Ink;  inks,Memento, Ranger, Copic;  embossing plate,, Spellbinder;  die cutting tool, Klic N'Kut machine;  glaze pen, Sakura. 

For this card I die cut a "THANKS" title using my Klic N'Kut die cutting machine and then backed it with a strip of inked white paper using my Ranger Distress Inks.  I coloured my funky little feathered friends using Copic markers and added some glossy accents using my Glaze Pen.

I hope you've enjoyed meeting my fine little feathered friends today!  Make sure you check out this sweet stamp set by myStamp BOX, "Warm Tweets".






Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10