The 2012 Challenge

Here's the second of the 2 noon-time challenges to celebrate the Flourishes newest release! It’s a limited supply challenge that revolves around 2012!

So, here’s your recipe:
You can only use 2 colors.
You can use 0 bling.
You must use at least 1 embellishment.
You can only have 2 layers (not including your card base)!

Here's the card I came up with for this challenge...

With Love

supplies: stamps, white cardstock, ribbon, Flourishes; die cuts, Spellbinders; edge punch, Martha Stewart; patterned paper, Crate Paper; ink, Ranger, Memento; black cardstock, Bazzill.

And that's the second of my 2 challenge cards for Flourishes! I hope you had a great Friday the 13th today!

Photobucket

7 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Very classy girl! I love the gorgeous punch along the bottom!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Ally. I love the punch you used on the bottom and the die cut you stamped your heart on. The paper you chose finishes the card of perfectly.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Allison!!~

Cheryl said...

Allison, this is beautiful! I love the red and black heart and distressed edges on the dp, and the edge punch is spectacular!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty Allison! What a fabulous Valentine!

Natt Smith said...

fun challenge I'll come back with what I make later :P

Anna Ashley said...

Love the way you make the bottom of this card! It's like beautiful fence in the romantic garden!

 
09 10