A Touch of Autumn

Today the myStamp BOX design team is showcasing some fun projects on the myStamp BOX blog. I thought I'd use some beautiful autumn inspired colours in my project so I created a card using autumn as my inspiration:

Leaves & Butterfly

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX (Floating Leaves, Repeat After Me, Colorful Companions, Funky Flowers); patterned papers, Crate Paper; inks, Memento, Copic, Ranger; tools, Klic N'Klic; edge punch, Fiskars; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; mists, Tattered Angels; ribbon, Offray.

I started off stamping and misting my leaves and acorn from the Floating Leaves stamp set. Then I stamped my butterfly from the Colorful Companion set and used my Copic airbrush to colour it.

I cut a rounded top, like a window, for the center focal point of my card using my Klic N'Kut machine. Then I stamped the star burst shape from the Funky Flowers set in yellow ink all over the window.

To finish off the front panel, I stamped the zigzag stitching stamp from the Repeat After Me set.

Here's a close up of my leaf and butterfly detail...
Join me on the blog today and take a peek at what my fellow design team members are sharing today!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10