Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #26

Yippee... it's Friday! Another fun Playing in Paradise challenge over on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.

This week's it's Carla's turn to challenge you and she's got another super Power of Three challenge again for us this week! This week, Carla would like everyone to use tags, twine & buttons! How fun!

Here's my card for this week:

I Treasure Our Friendship

This week I used a variety of beautiful Flourishes stamp sets: Seaside Life and the newly released Sweet Nature.

I stamped all my blue images using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in "Broken China". I then used my water brush and painted the back ground in with the "Tumbled Glass" Distress ink.

That cute wooden button is by Maya Road. The cute white pearls are by KaiserCraft.

******

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Check out the blog for today's prize! If you win, you also get to play along with the team for the next challenge! Hooray!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon on Thursday, August 4th to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC26 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

This card is so soothing... Love the colors! And I now need to visit the ocean!

Dixie said...

Great card! I love the colours you've used and that wooden button is just awesome.

Tracy.H said...

This is such a great summer card! :0)

 
09 10