Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #23

Come on out today and join the Scrapbooker's Paradise's, Playing in Paradise Challenge Team and participate in this week's challenge this week.

This week's it's Allison's turn and she's got a beautiful sketch for you this week. The sketch can be used for either a layout or a card!

Here's my take on Allison's sketch this week...

Chicks Rule

I made my card into an easel card. Super fun to make because decorating the inside is half the fun!

My tag and decorative flourish are both Spellbinders dies: Grommet Tags and Parisian Motifs Shapeabilities. I also used the "Classic Ovals" for my oval design.

To round all of my corners I used my trusty medium corner rounder by EK Success. I also used a fun Friskars punch called Treading Water. I used a strip of it to hold up my card.

Here's a close up off my little girl from My Favorite Things, called "One Sweet Chick". I paper pieced her using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, BasicGrey's "Hello Luscious" line of patterned papers and some Copic Sketch markers to colour her face, hair and legs.


Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Our prize this week for our challenge winner is a fabulous array of scrappy goodies from Imaginisce Happy Camper line: ( 2 snag em stamps, die cuts, sticker stackers and chipboard stickers). This week's prize retails for approximately $23.00!!!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon on Thursday, July 14th to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC23 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and hope you'll join us this week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

melody said...

lovin your card ally ~ i adore that lil image..and sentiment...and those colors tones are scrumptious!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Allison. I love what you did with this sketch. Your dies are perfect together. Great card

ChristineCreations said...

Seriously adorable! You use sketches so well!

 
09 10