I Baked it Best!!!!

Woohoo! I co-won the "I Baked it Best" award over at Catered Crop with my Birthday Berries card (seen here) so the challenge owner Linda McClain has asked me and my co-winner Lynne to join her today for a post using the newest challenge.

This week's recipe is: (or click here)
  • Colors – red, white, green; blue, gray, kraft
  • Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists
  • Patterns – circles, checked/gingham; scallops
  • Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
  • Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
  • Tools – corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
  • Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
  • Theme – birthday, just hello/because
For my creation, I used the green items from this week's challenge. And here's the card I created...

Welcome Homesupplies: cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; pattered papers, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye; stamps, Flourishes; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; lace, gems, KaiserCraft; ink, Copic, Memento, Ranger; pin, Little Yellow Bicycle; edge punch, Fiskars; corner rounder, EK Success; other, thread.

To create my focal image, I stamped my Flourishes Ranunculus flower from the new "Sweet Nature" stamp set using tuxedo black Memento ink and then I created a mask and used my Copic air brush and air brushed around the flower with several shades of cool grey.

Make sure you come on over and check out the latest challenge at Catered Crop!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Allison! Love the gray background around the flower~ really makes it pop!

 
09 10