Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #19

Yippee! It's Friday and time for another fun Playing in Paradise challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

I'm your lucky challenge hostess this week and so I thought I'd inspire you with a little PURSE-inality today! LOL!

This week's challenge is to take inspiration from the 4 purses below. You can be inspired by their colour, their shapes, their embellishments... whatever inspires you from my image!

For my card this week, I chose to be inspired by the purses themselves. I went ahead and designed a similar purse shape from the image above and created a little purse to go on the front of my card...

Purse Card

I started off my easel card using some beautiful and rich Bazzill Nightmist Blue cardstock as the base for all my card parts.

I chose to use the beautiful Stella and Rose collection from My Mind's Eye for my card. I used the Hattie Happy Bouquet, Hattie Happy Polka Dots, Mabel Love Letters and Hazel Fancy Lots of Dots; all from the Stella and Rose collection.

The little purse I created for my card even open to reveal a place for a fun message or maybe even a place to attach a gift card. To allow the purse to remain closed, I used some BasicGrey Magnetic Snaps (small). They work perfectly to keep the flap closed. I just adhered one under the flower and one to th front of the purse.


I finished my easel card off with some Kaiser Craft lace trim in cream and decorated the inside of the card to match the outside.

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Our prize this week for our challenge winner is a fabulous array of scrappy goodies from Moxxie. The prize pack includes: It's Your Day Cardstock Stickers, it's Your Day Combo Stickers, Ready To Roll Rub On, Make Wish Rub On, 2 6x6 Die Cut Packs. This week's prize retails for approximately $25.00!!!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon on Thursday, June 16th to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC19 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and hope you'll join us this week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Sara said...

what a fantastic card!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

So cute and creative!

 
09 10