Tomorrow's Forecast: Crafty!

Another fun card to share with you today! I found this fun tutorial for a Diamond Fold card over at Splitcoaststampers and so I thought I'd give it a whirl...

Tomorrow's Forecast

supplies: cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; ink, Memento, Copics; ribbon, Offray; tools, Scor-Pal; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; other, thread, adhesive Velcro dots.

Here's a close up of the front. See how it's ready to pop out...

The inside...

After the ribbon's untied...

My secret weapon... adhesive Velcro dots! They helped keep the front panel flat to the card base.

Thanks for joining me! Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card Ally! That fold looks awesome! I love how you decorated the inside of the card as well :)

Just rejoined WS the ohher day...I miss you all too! Can't wait to upload some pics tonight :)

Hugs to you!

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!~

Janelle said...

aawww - this is such a cute card. I love that diamond fold in the front as well.

Benzi said...

A super diamond fold and I am so glad you let the tip about the adhesive velcro dots. I have needed them so many times! Beautiful card!!!

 
09 10