Favourites {Today}

I've been scrappin' away today. Trying to complete the final challenge for WeScrap's Favourite Blog Hop Crop. And I've also been participating at Scrap Dango's "Dango Girls Blog Hop" event. So I was actual able to combine both sites challenges. I used Sue's "Favourite Things Today" challenge and combine it with Vanessa's "Chopped" challenge where I had to use kraft paper, buttons, stitching, a grid and photo(s) smaller than 4x6.

Favourites {Today}

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX (Timelines); mists, Tattered Angels; patterned papers, mini alpha stickers, Lilybee Designs; tape, Tim Holtz; buttons, star pin, Maya Road; twine, The Twinery; cardstock, Gina K. Designs, Bazzill; doilies, Little Yellow Bicycle; brads, Making Memories, Bo Bunny; mini stars, Pink Paislee "Artisan Elements"; ink, Ranger; black ribbon, Kaisercraft; other, star button, thread, staples.

Here's a close up of the button details. I took a few coordinating brads and inserted them in the button holes for a pop of colour!


Come out and join me!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love this page Ally!!!

georgia keays said...

this is just gorgeous Ally, the stitching is awesome and I love the little bow on the ribbon detail!

SusieJ said...

This is wonderful Ally! Love the button & brad idea. :)
Hugs xx

Gisèle said...

wow Ally, that,s an awesome page, love it:-)))

jaine drake said...

This is beautiful Ally. I love how you used all those little squares.

Vanessa said...

Love how you interpreted my challenge. Looks great! Thanks for playing along

Sue Sykes said...

Love this layout, Ally - the stitched circles are brilliant! Thanks for participating in my challenge!

 
09 10