Snow Cute!

Come and join the Creative Crew over at Creative Prompts 4U this week! We're giving away an awesome kit from the Paper Poppy Kit Co. this month!

This week was my week to post a challenge. I chose a brightly coloured photo of some oil containers as my challenge for the team. You can see the photo prompt here.

And here's the layout I created using this week's prompt...

Snow Cute

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX (Let It Snow!); patterned paper, all stickers, paper ribbon, felties, brads, Basic Grey; acetate snowflakes, DCWV; buttons, felt snowflake, Making Memories; ink, Stampin' Up!; ruffled ribbon, Maya Road; gems, Hero Arts, Dollarama; cardstock, Bazzill; tools, Klic N' Kut; other, thread, dotted ribbon.

Here's a few close ups... Isn't that BasicGrey wooley cute?

Another wooley...

I hope you'll join us this month. We have 3 challenges posted for this month's prize. Good luck!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jess said...

he is snow cute! love this pg. so much!

curlyqmosaics said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout! It is so precious, and the embellishments are so adorable. Especially love the snowman!

Heather said...

adorable layout!!!! all those embellie are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I just love this page. the lil boy in the picture is a cutie as well!! Well done Ally.

 
09 10