0026: Mission to Create!

It's Sunday... time to share a Mission to Create project card today. This week we have a great guest designer, Leeann Pierce with us.

This week the concepts we used in our cards were:

Deborah: Sheet music

Jocie: Decorative scissors or edge punch

Nicole: Shiny things

Vanessa: Rub-on alpha's

Leeann: At least 3 funky bright cardstocks

Here is what I came up with using all 5 concepts...

BOO!

supplies: patterned papers, My Mind's Eye, 7 Gypsies; edge punches, Martha Stewart, Fiskars; cardstock, Bazzill; tools, Klic N'Kut, Spellbinder's; fall tag, Pretty Little Studio; button, My Little Bit of Whimsy; rub-on, brad, BasicGrey; twine, Stampin' Up!; other, ribbon, thread, Stickles by Ranger.

I used some of our wonderful sponsor's goodies this week on my card. The "fall" tag is from Pretty Little Studio and that funky textured button is from My Little Bit of Whimsy!

Make sure you check out what my fellow card team has done with this challenge this week. You can see them on the Mission to Create blog here. By participating by October 7th, you could win a prize package from My Little Bit of Whimsy! Sooo cool!!!

****************************

HEY -- did you know that Mission to Create is about to have its' ONE YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!!

Yep, check back VERY SOON for OUR BLOGAVERSARY CELEBRATION!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Agata said...

Love it! The colors, the design, details, all is perfect!

 
09 10