Three byThree...

It's Thursday... time for a new Creative Prompt at Creative Prompts 4u!!

This week I was the one to come up with the prompt to create with so I chose a simple ad by Walmart. You can check out this piece of inspiration here.

And here is what I created using this week's creative prompt...

Vintage Travel Card

supplies: patterned papers: Graphic45, Making Memories, October Afternoon; tag, Graphic45; twine: Stampin' Up!; transparent car: Tattered Angels; flowers, Hero Arts; flower brad, SEI; ink: Ranger; die cut: Cuttlebug, Spellbinder's; cardstock, Bazzill; misc: ribbon, thread.

Here's a close up of the transparent car I used from Tattered Angels.


Come on over and check out what the rest of the Creative Crew did with my prompt this week at the CP4U blog.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very beautiful card!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Oh how fun. I love all the papers you used. This is a fantastic card!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What an amazing card, Ally! Just love all the details on this! I would never ever want to give that card away. Fantastic take on the ad inspiration piece!

Natalie Jane said...

gorgeous card!! xx

 
09 10