Choo! Choo!

This week had a super fun sketch from Tara at Let's Capture These Sketches. I love anything with a circle in a sketch.

You can check out Tara's sketch on the LCTS blog here. Tara also challenged us to use some kind of stitching on our pages.

Here's the layout I created using Tara's fab sketch...

No Longer A 'Lil Engineer

Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard pieces, tags, stickers, adhesive ribbon, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill; mini letter stickers, Making Memories; alphabet stickers, American Crafts; die cut track, Kustom Die Kuts; pen, Sharpie; other, thread, ribbon, staples.

Here are a few close ups...

I attached my track die cut by Kustom Die Kuts using simple staples.

I used a fun stitch around the main piece of patterned paper of my layout.

I built up my photos using foam adhesive so I could stick my cute BasicGrey journaling tag behind one of them.

Make sure you check out the Let's Capture These Sketches blog for my fellow DT creations using Tara's sketch.

Photobucket

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

A fab. LO Ally - loving the basic Grey papers.
Love the journalling too - it is sad when toys get left behind.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Awww...Spencer has a Spencer train! Too cute! Spencer is the newest Trackmaster train in our house. Chase just got him about a week ago. I just might cry the day Chase stops playing with his beloved trains.
I love your layout! It's perfect in every way. And very inspiring.

LucianaW said...

So cute Allison....I copied some sketches for my projects...I hope I will back!
Great weekend for you!
Kisses

Unknown said...

Aww, this is so sweet and brings a tear to my eye. We're experiencing the same change in toys here.

Linda Beeson said...

I already loved that new patterned paper but adding that train track piece is perfect! CUTE!

 
09 10