It's Sketch Time at LCTS!

It's my turn to share a sketch as part of Let's Capture These Sketches this week!


And here's what I did with my own sketch...

New Addition to the Family

With a new kitty in our house as of this week, I just had to use the new cute line of patterned papers by BasicGrey called "Max & Whiskers".

Here are a few close ups of my design...

That fun black lacy die cut is a new product from Kustom Die Kuts! I just love it's cool design! I resized the "KDKpage06 Retro Flower Lace" down to about 9x9 and cut it apart to achieve the squares.

Here's what the design looks like under my photos before I fixed up all the stray threads from stitching on each square of lace paper...


I hope you'll join the LCTS team this week and complete a page using this week's sketch! I'd love to what you create using it!

Our prize this month is a $25.00 (CAN) gift certificate to myStampBOX donated by moi!.
Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great LO Ally - I love those papers too!
I really must get my sewing machine out as I love the effects you achievs with your stitching.
Sue xx

Victoria said...

VERY Cool! Love the LO. I neeeed some of that BG line too! Congrats on the new kitty :)

 
09 10