WINNER, Winner... Chicken Dinner! TIMES TWO!

I have had two RAKs up for grabs over the past week. Let's find out who the 2 lucky winners are....

The first RAK is an autographed copy of the January 2010 issues of CARDS magazine. And the winner is....
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2010-03-01 21:10:11 UTC

Comment #12 belongs to Frances and she said:
Frances said...

Congrats Ally...beautiful card! I love to create Thank you cards. For me they are the easiest to give away!


The second RAK was some scrappy goodies from me for commenting on my LCOM sketch post. The lucky winner is....Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2010-03-01 21:04:01

Comment #9 belongs to Kathy and she said:
Kathy said...

Love love love that quilling flower! And the sketch is fab!

Congrats to Frances and Kathy! Please email me with all of your mailing details! CONGRATS! You have until the end of March to claim your RAKs.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Frances said...

OMG! Thanks so much...I am just thrilled!

Pryn said...

Congrats to the winners!! You are always so generous Ally! What a peach you are!!!!

 
09 10