Life's a Rodeo! Let's RIDE Pardner...

This week's challenge is up at Creative Prompts 4U and it's a fun one! We have a fabulous guest designer with the Creative Crew this week, Teresa Hord. She's known on most boards as "Creative Cowgirl" and she's lived up to that name this week with the challenge she gave the design team. Here's the photo inspiration for this week's challenge:

How funky are those!!!???!!

The moment I saw the boots I knew exactly the stamp image I was going to use... my boots stamp from the Out West stamp set from Gina K. Designs. I swear... those boot stamps are almost identical to the boots above!!!!

Here's a close up of my greeting details...

supplies: patterned paper, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill; jute string, Stampin' Up!; stamps, Gina K. Designs; ink, Memento, Ranger, Copic; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; gems, Prima; pearls, Hero Arts; shape tools, Spellbinder's; ribbon, Espirit; other, Glossy Accents.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY giveaway here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pryn said...

Awesome card Ally! Those boots were made for walkin' sistah! I would love to have a pair just like it :) That lasso is just the cutest!!! Awesome job girlie! Fab challenge Teresa!

Frances said...

Holy cow I love this! I love the sweet, girly boot and how the cardstock looks like leather...fab job lady!

 
09 10