Teddy Bear Wishes

A few weeks back, I purchased a new stamp set called Beary Special by Taylored Expressions. I just couldn't resist all the teddy bears on the stamp set and a BONUS.... by purchasing this special edition set, I donated $7 of the price to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital.

So over the past week or so I have been playing with set making all kinds of cards to put in my stash.

Kind Teddy


Angel Bear

A close up of the above card......


Tattered Teddy


Camo Teddy

Which one is your favourite?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

those cards are awesome and as for my favorite...I love the 'angelbear' lol!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I love the Camo Teddy ... so cute. Reminds me of my childhood summer camp trips where my teddy was always peaking out my back pack. Great work and thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

Adorable!! I love the bear with the wings!

Tracey said...

Love your cards Ally! Those teddies are so cute!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I think I love the angel one the best!! Cute cards!

 
09 10