Cyber Fun!

I'm off to has some fun in Ontario this week with my family and friends. So here's a few fun places to visit today:

Check out Molly Peckham's blog "Life is What Life Does"!

It's my turn to post on the CCAS blog this week so make sure you check that out all week.... HERE. I'd love for you to play along!

Make sure you keep checking out all the amazing inspiration by all the myStamp BOX designers this week on the mSB blog.

If you are new to my blog, make sure you check out my BLOG CANDY that I'm offering up this month. Just click the red banner at the top pf the page for details.

I'm also having a Guest Designer Call on my sketch blog, So Sketchy! For details and check out this post.

Make sure you check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog this week. It's filled with lots of cool inspiration and also Freebie Friday... a cool kit from Studio Calico!

I have a few cards that I have created in the last few weeks that I will be sharing with you this week. So stay tuned for those!

Have fun hoppin' around the net!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacied.in.ks said...

Have fun on your trip. I am off to check out some of those sites you recommended.

TanyaW said...

Have a great time in Ontario!! And thanks for the heads up on Freebie Fridays!!

TanyaW Moose Jaw, SK

 
09 10