A Page in Time - April Reveal [part 1]

For part one of A Page in Time Scrapbooking Kits we received this yummy Fancy Pants - Delight kit.

We always create one double page layout to begin with, so here is mine....

Lady Killer Blues



Here's a close up of my journaling.....

For our second assignment with each kit, we are suppose to create another project using our scraps, so I created another layout.

additional supplies: cardstock: Bazzil Kraft; journaling note: Making Memories; alphabets: Pink Paislee; tools: EK Success book punch.

Here's a close up of my journaling:


Stay tuned on Thursday for my second reveal for APIT!

Don't forget about my April Blog Candy giveaway!

Photobucket

3 comments:

mica said...

This kit is indeed a delight. Love what you created with it. I'm so glad he likes pre-school :)

Stacied.in.ks said...

Oh, Ally your little boy is growing up. Those layouts are so gorgeous. Love the journaling on both layouts. The flowers are simply devine. Love the kit.

Stacied.in.ks
Auburn,KS

TanyaW said...

What a fun kit!! I love that you scrapped it into a boy pages!1

Tanya W
Moose Jaw, SK

 
09 10