It's Sketchy Saturday at the SCT Blog!

Here's a little look at my page creation for Sketchy Saturday on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. Make sure you check out my sketch on the SCT blog!

A close up.....


I am in love with Bella Blvd and their super cute new lines so I just had to use them for some fun pictures I took last Spring for this page. I also used some fun Spring-y themed stamps, Garden Sketches, from myStamp BOX and some Versamark ink to create a subtle back ground for my layout.


If you haven't already picked up your copy of the newly released Spring issue of the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine, you can download it for FREE right here. I hope you enjoy browsing this wonderful publication. Catherine and Kerry, and the rest of the contributors to the magazine put their heart and souls into this magazine every new season and it shows on every page! I can't wait to hold my first copy of the newest Spring issue in my hands! I drove to Lethbridge on the Spring issue release date and they hadn't received their shipment yet. My LSS doesn't get any issues... so sad!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - this is just a fabulous layout - love love it!!!! that tree is awesome!!!

Helen said...

Really love this layout!

Nicole Nowosad said...

another great sketch Ally!!

 
09 10