Happy Spring!

I have been stuck in rut the last few days. The mojo just wasn't flowing so I went looking for inspiration in some of the blog I read regularly.

I came across Amy's fabulous Friday sketch for her blog, http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/ . So I created this fun card using one of Amy's very own stamp creations that I purchased at ScrapFest last week. I couldn't resist using some fun rain patterned paper from Bella Blvd for my back ground!

Happy Spring!


Close up....

supplies: stamp: C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps (Spring Things!); patterned papers: Bella Blvd, Papertrey Ink; cardstock: Prism; ink: Memento, Copic; flowers: Prima, Heidi Grace; brads: BasicGrey; tools: Spellbinder's Nestabilities (tag, scalloped rectangle), ribbon: American Crafts; other; thread.

Don't forget to check out the forums over at Papertrey Ink tonight! Tonight is PTI's monthly blog hop. This month's challenge was a fun one. Stay tuned for my project this evening.

See here for this month's challenge. It was a great one!

See you this evening! Happy blog hopping!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jess said...

ohh gosh that is just adorable!

Donna said...

I haven't seen that image before - it is super sweet and your card is fantastic.

Tracey said...

So cute Ally! Love it!

Laura Gilhuly said...

That card is too adorable!

TanyaW said...

So sweet!!

Denise said...

I love the colors! Cute card!

 
09 10