The Scrapping Bug - March Reveal


This month we got to dabble using some bold and beautiful goodies from JilliBean Soup!

Here are the projects I made using this colourful kit:

Miss You Card


additional supplies: stamp from my Stamp BOX "small greetings" & Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Take Note

additional supplies: Martha Stewart butterfly punch & gems by Kaiser.

Only You!

additional supplies: Thickers from American Crafts.

Happiness

additional supplies: Thickers from American Crafts.

I hope you've enjoyed your soupy tour today! If you'd like to purchase this beautiful kit you can purchase it here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are all gorgeous projects Ally! I love the Jillibean Soup products!!

Heather said...

Fabulous Ally!!!! I love all of your work!!!!

Jess said...

ohh love them all Ally!

 
09 10